The Aims & Objectives of Jane Bennett Care Services Ltd
• To provide a high quality care service for older people and people living with dementia in Bury St Edmunds
and West Suffolk.
• To treat everyone with dignity, respect, discretion and confidentiality.
• To promote health and wellbeing.
• To maintain or improve each client's independence and to support the client's family in doing so.
• To recognise and support each client's right to make choices about their care and lifestyle.
• To ensure that care workers are suitably trained and competent to undertake the service required.
• To agree with the client the care service to be provided and the cost to be charged.
• To ensure that the care services provided meet the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008
and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety as regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
© Jane Bennett Care Services Ltd 2014